Friday 10 May 2024

Well, that was a break now wasnt it?

 About 10 years ago, I posteda blog titled: "I'm back, Godzilla thoughts and a plug for Insanity"


In that I suggested I was going to go over things like mu C64 etc.  Well a lot has happened since then, back when I was made redundant as a Software Tester.  I worked for two companies since, including a local brewery, which was very nice considering I'm also a fan of Ales.  I was made redundant there as well and now literally work down the road from that place.

So, it's about time I get on with that C64 stuff eh?

I also have a load of very opinionated stuff regarding storage media and devices, and plenty of other things.

I'm a slightly grumpy 43 year old IT professional with a 2nd class degree in Computer Science and boy do I have opinions on "the right way" ;)

First of all however I must get my cars aircon sorted out.

Then, and this is the reason I decided to log in here, I need to look up a lost website I once had.  I called it "Computer Dissection" and I used the same name here in this blog.  I'll have to look at my archive to see if I have clues as to where the hell I hosted it!  Perhaps the Internet Archive snapshotted it.  Also, I hope I find the original source files.  All this data will be on my BD-R archive for sure, maybe on one of my backup tapes.  Yep, I use tapes for backup, well archival, the actual backups are on the NAS.

1 comment:

  1. RSS Reader: "This one's been dormant for ten years! Do we really need to keep checking? He's obviously got bored with it or died or something."

    Me: "Keep checking it!"

    ReplyDelete